Translate

Friday 17 October 2014

Is It Okay To Park On The Road?

Every morning, I have to cross a number of uneven pavements and zigzag paths on the street.
Why?
To reach my college.

There are no proper pavements beside the road plus half of the road is used as a parking lot. Students have to walk in a zig zag manner in between the cars to reach the college. The pavement beside the college have open manholes. Sometimes the cars and the bikes are parked on the pavements. The security guards don't do anything about it. No one complains about it, no one pays attention.  No one can be blamed if an accident happens. The pedestrian don't have a pavement and the drivers don't have a proper road.


A parking lot should be made in a separate area for the cars. Pavements on the side of the road is a basic necessity.  I know this is a stupidity. Like a stupid person I am complaining about the conditions of the road near my college in a blog.  I actually don't know whom should I approach to complain. :/ 



No comments:

Post a Comment