Translate

Sunday 12 October 2014

It isn't logic, it is love. - 2

To
My love
                    
I don't even know whether my letters are able to find you a lot. My letter writing is becoming like diary writing. Perhaps, it will sound creepy, but I am missing you a lot. The last conversation that we had felt so good. I never wanted the call to end. The way you were explaining everything, the way you were smiling, the way you asked if we can meet, pushed me in the well of love again. Whenever, I decide to ignore you to maintain my so called self-respect, you call me. You behave as if nothing had happened. You act as if everything is perfectly normal. Perhaps, it is perfectly normal for you. But turmoil occurs in my heart. A huge amount of feeling overwhelm me. It's a strange feeling. I want to cry but I am unable to cry. I want to cry when I think of our future. I smile when I recall the happy moments of the past. The feelings get mixed up and I end up looking like a fool. I want to run and hug you tight, but you are nowhere around me. I want to run my fingers through your hair, but you are nowhere around me. I want to look at you when you are sleeping after a tiresome day, but you are nowhere around me. I want to intertwine our fingers, but you are nowhere around me. This misery drains my happiness; still I am willing to accept it. Want to remind you again; don't search for any logic, because it's love. A stupid, silly love!
From

Your lover
                        

No comments:

Post a Comment